Don’t forget to fill in the PLF form, no later than 23:59 EEST (11.59 PM) of the day before arriving in Greece. The form will ask you to fill in an address and flight number. Greek islands usually don’t have street numbers so please fill in the name of the allotment you will be staying at and the local postal code (18050 for Spetses, 84400 for Paros).
General entry requirements for Greece
- A / OR negative PCR molecular test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 72 hours before entry.
- A / OR negative antigen (rapid) test result from a laboratory; the test must be taken up to 48 hours before entry.
- A / OR vaccination certificate issued by a certified authority.
- A / OR certificate of recovery from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory. The certificate is issued 30 days after the day of the first positive COVID-19 test and is valid for 180 days after it.
- A / OR Proof that the traveler was tested positive with COVID-19 in the past 30 to 180 days. This can be proved either by presenting a positive PCR molecular or an antigen test result performed by an authorized laboratory or a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
While staying in Greece
- Make sure to keep up with the travel updates for Greece
- Abide by the local restrictions and respect the local laws.
- If you feel unwell, please inform our staff and self-isolate.
Prior to your departure back home
- Most likely, regardless of whether you are fully vaccinated or not, you will need to take a PCR or rapid test. A PCR test is valid for 72 hours, while a rapid test is valid for 48 hours.
- Spetses: There are two labs located in the center of Spetses that perform these tests. Different rules and prices apply to each lab, but it is mandatory that you carry your ID or passport with you.
If you are a Greek citizen moving within the country with a ferry connection, please consult this page
Traveling to the UK? Make sure you take the extra steps required and book 2 covid-19 tests on days 2 and 8 from your arrival. Read more here
If you are travelling by boat, you need to fill in this form
Spetses Covid-19 Test
1. Moschoudislabs Opening hours: 07:30-13:30 daily (no weekend) Contact information: email@example.com // 00302298077177 Prices: Rapid Test – 10 euros // PCR test – 60 euros Results within the same day, if arriving until 10am (can send the results over email in English)
2. Therapeia Medical Center Opening hours: 07:00-15:00 daily (possibility to book an appointment on a Saturday) Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org // 00302298075555 and 6958888888 Prices: Rapid Test – 40 euros // PCR test – 80 euros Results within 12 hours (can send the results over email in English)
Private Medical Center of Paros telephone: +302284024410 PCR test (24 hours to deliver results) = cost 80 euros Rapid test (half an hour to deliver results) = cost 20 euros Time: 08:00-18:00 (including Saturdays) -Sundays upon appointment.
The festival is also in communication with a private doctor who can perform Covid-19 tests (rapid and PCR) upon appointments at our preferred locations. The appointment needs to be booked 48 hours in advance and the festival has ensured special prices for its guests. Please contact email@example.com in advance, if you want to proceed with an appointment.